- Ginger has a purifying effect.
- Ginger eases painful joints.
- Fights infection and stimulates the blood circulation.
- Star anise is a powerful antioxidant and has a positive effect on rheumatic disease.
- Do not use this mask during the first 3 months of pregnancy.
IngredientsTalc, Kaolin, Fumaric Acid, Zingiber Officinale Extract, Maris Sal, Magnesium Oxide, Illicium VerumFruit Powder, Solanium Tuberosum Starch, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.Instructions for useMix 40 ml of water and 50 grams of Spa Self-heating Foot Mask in a bowl. Whip this mixture for1 minute until it forms a homogeneous paste. Apply the Courtin Spa Ginger Foot Mask directly to onefoot in a thick, uniform layer using a spatula. Work from the ankle to the toes (topside of foot) and overthe toes towards the heel (bottom of foot). Repeat the same procedure for the other foot.
- The mask reaches a temperature of 42 to 47 degrees Celsius, so the feet become nice and warm and the blood circulation is stimulated.
- After this mask, the skin feels soft and supple.
- The skin is disinfected.
- The skin is protected against harmful external influences.