IngredientsAqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Pumice, CocamidopropylBetaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lauryl Glucoside, Zea Mays Cob Powder,Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Aloe BarbadensisLeaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene.Instructions for useApply a thin layer of Courtin Foot Scrub to thoroughly clean skin, and massage inusing a circular motion. After approximately 5 minutes, remove using lukewarm/hot compresses.Restore the natural pH with Courtin Lotion, and then apply one of the Courtin foot products, forexample, Courtin Cream for Chapped Skin or Courtin Ice Gel.Selling points
- The skin is free of dead skin cells.
- The skin is deeply clean.
- The skin has been intensively softened, and the circulation has been stimulated.
- This scrub significantly increases the effectiveness of your other foot care products by increasing
- This scrub results in increased circulation while giving the skin a healthier appearance.